The Alliance of International Science Organizations (ANSO) is a non-profit, non-governmental international scientific organization founded in 2018 by the Chinese Academy of Sciences and 36 other international science and education institutions from around the world. ANSO develops and operates being under the principles of "joint consultation, joint effort and joint sharing" championed by the "Belt and Road Initiative".
Committing to the promotion of shared development, sustainable development and the advancement of the UN SDGs through organizing and supporting concrete international cooperation initiatives in Science, Technology & Innovation and Capacity Building (STIC), ANSO aims to become an international science organization of much global impact.
ANSO Secretariat is responsible for the daily management and operation of the organization for implementing the decisions made by the Governing Board and General Assembly. The Secretariat is currently affiliated to the Institute of Tibetan Plateau Research, Chinese Academy of Sciences (ITPCAS).
1.International Relations & Public Information Officer
1) Contact with international partners and ANSO members
2) Develop and maintain international cooperation network in key regions
3) Prepare and edit publications and materials in English, including journals, publicity brochures, online news, handouts, minutes and outcomes of ANSO meetings, and etc.
4) Participate in the project management of ANSO international cooperation projects
5) Assist with organizing ANSO regular meetings, conferences and other activities.
6) Work closely with other divisions across the Secretariat
7) Perform any other duties as required
1) Doctor degree is required and the degree must be received after 2018.1.1 (to meet the requirement of applying Confirmation Letter of Foreign High-End Talents)
2) Excellent oral and written communication skills in English is required, a good command of other languages is an advantage
3) Able to work onsite, currently living in China is required
4) At least 1 year working experience in international organization or 2 years working experience in international corporation
5) Strong ability of overall planning, analysis, and problem-solving
6) Good at team work
7) Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
iii.Application Material Requirement
Before submitting, the following documents should be prepared:
3) Two recommendation letters from previous employer(s)/PHD supervisor
1) Application must be submitted before February 15, 2022 the deadline of this job opening.
2) Please submit: 1. the Application Form in Excel, 2.《中国科学院青藏高原研究所岗位聘用审核表》in Word, 3. a PDF file of all materials including Application From and《中国科学院青藏高原研究所岗位聘用审核表》 with signature to the HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org and CC to email@example.com with Subject of the email as "Name - degree - major - ANSO".
3) The applicants who pass the screening will be notified by email for interview. Otherwise, no further notice.
4) The arrangement and requirement of the interview will be notified separately.
5) The interview including 10 minutes presentation with PPT report and 5 minutes Q&A. The presentation shall include personal education background, work experience and performance, the understanding of this position, future work plan and etc. The hardcopy of the application material is required.
6) Candidates under serious consideration for selection will be subject to background checks to verify the information provided in the application.
7) Once hired, the contract will be signed with the Institute of Tibetan Plateau Research, Chinese Academy of Sciences the affiliated organization of ANSO Secretariat.
Human Resource & General Office, ITPCAS:
Dr. Kan (responsible for answering policies of recruitment)
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (only for receiving applications)
Miss. Li (responsible for job description)
Institute of Tibetan Plateau Research, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Address: Building 3, No.16 Lincui Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing